- Why here? Why now?
- Join the Club!
- Stadium Images
- Construction Video
- Our Legacy
- Our Future
Invest in the future of Mean Green Athletics!
There are many ways for loyal fans, proud alumni and corporate partners to help UNT’s athletic programs and facilities rise to national prominence. Every contribution – large or small – will make a difference. Thank you for your support!
Did you know?
- Texas law does not allow state funds to be used for the construction and operation of university athletic facilities. To continue developing what is recognized as one of the finest university athletic villages in the nation, we must have the support of our fans and corporate partners. Your pride and confidence in the future of UNT will make the difference!
- UNT’s original stadium, Fouts Field, is 57 years old. It has served the Mean Green well, but its electrical, plumbing and accessibility systems can no longer be renovated. And, unlike our new stadium, Fouts Field has no flexibility as a multi-purpose sports and entertainment venue. A new stadium will finally put our overall university athletic facilities on equal – or superior standing – with our Division 1 competitors.
- Contribute a cash gift. Make a pledge.
- Call (940) 369-7284 for more information on how to make a gift of securities or other tangible assets.
- Purchase exclusive club-level seats. Check out these club privileges.
- Sponsor a luxury private suite. Review suite amenities. Download Private Suites information.
- Name a feature of the stadium as a tribute to your family, your company or a beloved friend or mentor. Opportunities range from team meeting rooms to the president’s suite and the stadium itself. See a list of naming opportunities.
- Buy season tickets.
- Follow the Mean Green at meangreensports.com.
New Stadium Steering Committee
- Jordan Case (’81), Chairman
- Julie Anderson (’91)
- Frank Bracken (’63)
- Brandon Buford (’96)
- Tony Clark
- Zac Cypert
- Sam Golden (’74)
- Joe Greene (’69)
- Don Lovelace
- Frank Morris (’71)